Bilal Abbasi Introduction
4:39 PM | Author:
Bilal Abbasi


Hi !

My name is Bilal Abbasi. I am from Islamabad, Pakistan. I have Studied commerce and got Bachelors degree in it from Islamia University of Bahawalpur(Elegant college of commerce, Islamabad).

I want to achieve a leading or executive position in Business Management. I want to continue my education up to MS management sciences from some reputable institute in Islamabad.

Bilal Abbasi is a Search Marketing professional, working as a Search Engine Optimizer/Internet Marketer in Islamabad based organization. He is interested in new discoveries, inventions and trends for search marketing. Specialized area of working is organic Search Engine Optimization.

This is the public profile site of Mr.
Bilal Abbasi from Islamabad.
|
This entry was posted on 4:39 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.